Featured Post

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

DistroKid.com Part 8

I was just on distrokid.com and saw that there is a Twitter account -- @distrokid.

He's tweeted album sales figures for Mar 13-Jun 13 -- about 1.4k. There's a graphic at https://twitter.com/DistroKid/status/355812542297280512/photo/1 -- you may have to sign into Twitter to see the link?

The last tweet (14 hours before this posting) was informative:

"We accept only credit cards. We pay out royalties using PayPal. 1-year term starts from the day you sign up."

I haven't heard anything new other than this. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bobby,

    Thanks for posting this in depth content on your experience. I will be distributing new and older music soon, and have been exploring my options. Still leaning toward Tunecore as they have more stores.

    Jared kf jones

    ReplyDelete